Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Artist who goes against status quo



Poster - American Gothic Rendition

Poster - Dispensary Opening
Poster - The DanceBrianna Hernandez is a Jersey City Native artist that I actually discovered through Twitter. Her art is very much so against the status quo, she touches a lot on sexism, racism, and homophobia. I would go as far as to call her a feminist. She is the first artist that I ever really connected with, her art is very detailed and explicit. I think what makes her so unique is the fact that I don't think she cares for what other think about her work, she does it because she loves it. You can find her artwork in the form of prints, home decor, clothing, grinders, and even phone cases. Her art work can be found if you search Artbybrix3 on twitter or google.

No comments:

Post a Comment